Sunday, July 11, 2010

Church

I wish my husband would take us to church. I want so much to belong to a church family. I believe the Bible says it is the man's job to do so. Even if it is not my shyness keeps me from finding a church by myself. I keep telling myself that I will do it, it's crazy to wait for John since he is obviously not going to take us. Then I do something dumb like stay up till 4am on the computer and reading that I couldn't imagine getting up around 7 to get ready for church. We've lived in this area of the state for about 5 years and we've been to church twice. It was the same church both times and both times I did not like it. I just didn't feel called to that church. I've been to other churches in my life that at suited me one way or another but this church didn't seem to fit me at all. I want to feel Jesus while at church and I have just not either times I went to the local church. Maybe next Sunday I will finally have enough courage to take myself and my children to church. There is one close by that I would like to try. I guess we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment