Saturday, April 21, 2012

Long time no see....

So I have been kind of blogging about hopefully losing weight on a different blog but I wouldn't want to blog about everything there so I am thinking about coming back to this blog.

I am still a college student. I still plan on being a social worker but I am currently a sociology major.

I am in love with Indie music.

I rarely get to read but it is something I love to do.

I am obsessed with clothes but the ones I see and love I rarely think look good on me. I don't think I have the confidence to pull the looks off; so I spend time looking at modcloth.com and blogs about the styles I like.

I'm turning 30 in August and that makes me terribly sad. Better to be 30 than dead but I feel like I've wasted so much of my life and I am angry at how hard those years have been and I am saddened cause I see no time in the near future that the life I seek actually happens.

One day at a time I guess... I am happy but this just isn't quite the dream life I envisioned then or now.

No comments:

Post a Comment