Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Napmares

Since I slept so horribly 2 nights ago, yesterday I decided to take a nap. I had a bad dream then too. So that wasn't restful sleep either.
Last night I woke up at 2am and saw that Johna wasn't in bed with me even though she was in my bed when I went to bed. I thought maybe my husband had put her in her own bed so I got up to check. Nope. The hallway and kitchen lights were on so I followed the glow and found her in the living room. She was sitting on the couch holding Reid, our cat, and playing Wii. When she realized she was caught she said, "how did I get here?" lol I told her I did not think so and to get back to bed. So she put Reid back to bed in Tyler's room, that's where she sleeps, and got back into bed. I had to turn the TV and all the lights off because she didn't. I slept good after that. She doesn't sleep well and that is why she sleeps with me so often but I must admit, I sleep better when she is with me.

Sound asleep with her eyes open a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment